It is with immense joy, we have reopened the doors of Birmingham Cathedral.
From Monday 17 May, the cathedral will be open for:
- Private prayer Monday to Saturday 10am – 12pm
- Public worship on Sundays – 9am Holy Communion*; 11am Choral Eucharist*; 3.30pm Evensong in term time
- Public worship midweek (no tickets required) - Morning Prayer and Holy Communion 7.40am Monday to Friday, and 8.40am Saturday; Said Service of Holy Communion at 1.10pm on Wednesdays, Evensong in term time at 5.45pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
* Pre-booked tickets required via our #BookASeat page
We look forward to welcoming those who are able to join us in person. However, we are aware that this is not possible for everyone and are continuing to broadcast a Sunday service, daily prayers, and Friday Compline via the cathedral's YouTube channel. To view these, please visit our recorded services page.
Worship in the cathedral building is conducted under very careful conditions in order to make this as safe as possible.
- The cathedral's guided tours are suspended until further notice.
- All public events and gatherings are suspended.
If you need to contact someone with a safeguarding concern, please visit our safeguarding page or contact our Cathedral Safeguarding Officer, Steph Haynes on 07717 205215 our Deputy Safeguarding Officer, Anna Pitt on 07769 216890. If you have an urgent concern for the safety of yourself or someone else, please call 999.